By Vanessa Rasmussen, © 2004, All rights reserved.
Parents will not cut corners where their children are concerned. They have set high standards for care and set out in search of a program with similarly high standards. Franchising is a proven method of distributing products and services. Franchising also is a great way to go into business for yourself because it provides the best of both worlds - - the freedom of owning and running your business, and the benefits of ongoing support of an established company that wants your business to be successful.
The commercial child care industry is currently generating annual revenues of more than $40 billion. The industry is expected to grow in excess of 9% annually, reaching total revenues of nearly $60 billion by 2005. More and more children under the age of 6 are in the care of someone other than their parents. Hence, daycare franchising is a good choice.
The following is a list of useful websites that can provide information about daycare franchising:
- Legacy Academy - It provides quality childcare, daycare franchise and franchise business opportunities.
- Kiddie Academy - They operate and franchise education-based child care learning centers throughout the United States.
- Children's Lighthouse Learning Centers - They are offering franchises in all 50 states. CLFC offers franchisees and their staff members extensive training at one of their locations and at their Corporate Offices.
- Kidspark Childcare - Offers hourly childcare centers meant for preschool and school age children.
- Goddard Systems - Offers year-round programs for children from six weeks to six years old including after-school enrichment and summer programs. Goddard franchise opportunities are available nationwide.
- Sunbrook Academy - An Atlanta-based group of early childhood development centers. Offers comprehensive franchise support system.
- The Learning Experience - Every franchisee of The Learning Experience Receives a fully licensed, fully equipped childcare facility, a custom designed and fully planned facility and many much more.
- Rainbow Station - The Rainbow Station extends care to mildly and chronically ill children.
Copyright 2001, 2004. All rights reserved. Any reproduction of this article in whole or in part without written or verbal permission is strictly prohibited. For information about reprinting this article, contact the copyright owner: Vanessa Rasmussen, Ph.D, Starting a Day Care Center, http://www.startingadaycarecenter.com.